Friday, January 06, 2006

Take One. (Early TW)

So, you might notice that some of these comics are very similar to comics in Week TWO. That's because I'm redoing them in the new style. I hope you like it.

All of the comics in "Take ONE" are now completely obsolete. The only reason you should be reading these is to get an appreciation of its beginnings.

Hello! Thanks for reading the very first issue of TrainWreck. For those of you that have been here before, you might notice that I changed some things around. My roommate pointed out that there isn't a culture on Earth that reads down to up, which was how I had TrainWreck set up. So, now I will post several comics under one "blog." But enough of my yackin...
Let's Boogie!























Ok, that's it for now! I'll have more very soon.


justin.

I'm dedicating the very first TrainWreck to Bill Watterson.
Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home